|Home||» Products||» Oil Heaters||» Thermic Oil Heater|
Thermic Oil Heater
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Unit of Measure
Our strength lies in our proficient team of engineers and dexterous workforce, helps us in manufacturing and exporting Thermic Oil Heater. Extensively used in chemical plants, this heater helps better transfer of heat between different medium. We manufacture this heater under the strict guidance of expert supervisors using best quality materials. Clients can avail this Thermic Oil Heater from us in different sizes and technical specifications as per their requirements.
- Easy installation
- Longer working life
- Rust proof finishing
- The offered cylinder shaped thermic oil heating equipment has a key role in increasing the temperature of thermic fluid by burning liquified fuel of the burner.
- Available in vertical or horizontal design, this equipment uses gases like porpane or natural gas and liquid fuel like light oil or HFO for providing heat.
- It is appreciated for its self regulated operation and indirect monitoring system.
- The burner is located in its front cover. The gap between its two housings is insulated with rock wool that allows the entrance of minimum temperature in its exterior shell.
- This insulation process protects it against ignition when it comes in contact with boiler.
- The flame of its burner is directed towards its combustion chamber and later the heated combustion gas spreads between its two coils with high speed.
- They modify their flow direction at the end of its casting. The flow rate of thermal fluid and its heat transferring capacity completely depend on the design of its coils.
- Generally, its exterior coil has a crucial role in transferring of heat after the distribution of thermal oil.
- The heat is later conveyed to its internal coil through radiation that results in production of energy.
- Its coils consist of dual, triple or more than three layers and their design completely depends on the structure of this equipment.
- These coils are meticulously designed to enhance heat transferring capacity of thermal fluid and to avert their cracking.
- The front cover located at the inner part of this equipment is designed with holes that allow access to its coil tubes that are attached to its general collectors.
- This front cover comes in handy for closing of combustion chamber where burner is installed. This combustion chamber can be availed with a manhole for its trouble free access.
- The offered equipment is equipped with necessary components like burner, thermal fluid pump, pressure transmitters, valves and PLC operated control panel.
- The utilization of thermic oil heating equipment can be noticed in wood drying, adhesive and glue manufacturing, paint production and bio diesel processing unit
- Payment Terms
- Cash Against Delivery (CAD), Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID), Cheque
- Sample Available
- Main Export Market(s)
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- Main Domestic Market
- , All India, South India, Central India, North India, East India, West India, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Andhra Pradesh, Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Bihar, Chhattisgarh, Chandigarh, Delhi, Dadra and Nagar Haveli, Daman and Diu, Gujarat, Goa, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu and Kashmir, Jharkhand, Karnataka, Kerala, Lakshadweep, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Mizoram, Meghalaya, Manipur, Nagaland, Odisha, Punjab, Pondicherry, Rajasthan, Sikkim, Tamil Nadu, Telangana, Tripura, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand, West Bengal
- Contact Details
- MARK ENGINEERS
MARK ENGINEERS All Rights Reserved.